2 Candlebark Track Kinglake Central


Property image

A magical location with never ending views on 55 acres.

Enter from Candlebark Track which is located off Extons Road Kinglake Central. A gently undulating 55 acres provides your dream homesite. Just add your own personality to enjoy a country lifestyle. Your perfect retreat from the world with lovely walking trails and superb views of the surrounding countryside. The property features an excellent water supply comprising of two spring fed dams, two additional dams, 5.0 mega litres rights from Captains Creek and surface diversion water licence. Beautiful clean land ideal for horticulture , cattle or your private lifestyle needs. The property is divided into three paddocks. Enjoy natures wonders so close by with the property adjoining Kinglake National Park and Mount Robertson State Forest. Just add your dream home or invest in this substantial land holding of 55 acres. The views are a priceless bonus. A scenic setting with an ample cleared area for your home. Please take the time to see for yourself with views over a roaming countryside. An abundance of water for all your livestock and agriculture usage. Over 55 acres of beautiful land in a priceless position with endless possibilities. Set in an idyllic setting off Extons Road and easy access to Melbourne and surrounding towns such as Kinglake and Whittlesea. Welcome to your new lifestyle. Please contact Tom Egan on 0418 399 398 or [email protected] to arrange a private inspection.

Property Features

  • Land Size : 55.00 acres
Property image
Property image

Property ID: 3472021

Tom Egan

Tom Egan

0418 399 398

Location map for 2 Candlebark Track Kinglake Central

Contact Office

Tom Egan Real Estate

68 Church Street

Whittlesea 3757

T 03 9716 1066

This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.